P-1: Practitioner Program
Self-Healing and Energetic Development
The Self-Healing and Energetic Development module provides the foundational knowledge and practical applications of Medical Qigong Therapy. In this module, students will be introduced to the theory and practice of Medical Qigong for promoting health, vitality, and self-healing of the body, mind, and spirit. It has tremendous value as a stand-alone course. It is the first module of the 250hr.
Students will receive training in:
- The proper structural, respiratory, and mental components of Qigong.
- The foundations of Chinese Medicine.
- Energetic Anatomy and Physiology, and Energetic Embryology.
- Tonification, purgation, and regulation of the internal organs, meridians, and energetic fields of the body.
- Emotional detoxification
- Qigong and meditation practices for strengthening and supporting health.
- Protective meditations practices.
- The three treasures of Jing, Qi, and Shen.
The module also covers personal energetic cultivation and establishing a medical Qigong regimen. Throughout the course, students experience profound shifts in awareness, understanding, and personal growth.
The module is designed to introduce students to Medical Qigong exercises that help the body correct physical and energetic imbalances, regulate internal organs, nervous system and immune system, relieve pain, regulate hormones, and release deep-seated emotions and stress. Other topics include respiration, posture, mental training, healing sounds, analyzing and categorizing Qigong exercises, and the introduction to Medical Qigong prescriptions.
The module objective is to provide students with a basic understanding of the three regulations of Medical Qigong and enable them to properly develop a Medical Qigong routine.
Prerequisite: there are no prerequisites for this module.
Enroll in this program
What to expect?
All classes are taking place in person at the Goren Acupuncture and Wellness center. 2901 Stirling Rd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33312
- When studying Qigong each person is different from the next, which means that each of you will need individualized energetic adjustment. All classes are done in person, which allow for 1 on 1 teaching.
- Classes are from 9-5 Friday through Tuesday, with lunch breaks at 12:30-2:00.
- Please bring comfortable clothing and a jacket, the class can get cold.
- For those who are out of town, for your convenience, there are many restaurants and hotels nearby.
- Classes are held in a large air-conditioned room. Please bring another layer since the class can get cold. Since some of the time is spent in Qigong exercise, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
- In The center you will find a refrigerator, toaster oven and electric kettle. Feel free to store your food in the refrigerator and use the small appliances.
- The center is about 15 minutes from FLL airport and about 30 minutes from MIA airport.
- Please arrive a day before the class begins and make sure you stay till the class ends. The modules are packed with information and missing class time can lessen your experience with the programs.
- Make sure you are paid for the program or on time with your payment plan.
- If you pay in full for the program you have a discounted rate. You can choose to pay in 10 installments.