Dr. Isaac Goren
2901 Stirling Rd. #305
Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33312
Dr. Isaac Goren, DMQ (China) M.Ac. is a highly experienced Doctor of Medical Qigong and Master of Acupuncture who has been practicing and teaching for over 27 years. He is an expert in treating chronic diseases, depression, anxiety, and various other health conditions. Dr. Goren has been teaching Medical Qigong and acupuncture at the Academy for Five Element Acupuncture (AFEA) in Gainesville Florida, Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine (ATOM), Sao Paulo, Brazil, and different part of the country. He is a faculty member since 1997, and a former clinic director at AFEA where he served on the board of directors as the vice chair. Dr. Goren is a faculty member at ATOM. He has his private practice for 27 years, in South Florida. Dr. Goren is married with five children.
- Teaching Five Element Acupuncture at AFEA since 1997.
- Clinic director at Academy for Five Element Acupuncture 2006-2008.
- Medical Qigong Practitioner program (MQP) at AFEA and AAMQ.
- Medical Qigong Therapist program (MQT) at AFEA and AAMQ.
- Master in Medical Qigong program (MMQ) at AAMQ.
- MQT, MMQ, and DMQ programs in Sao Paulo, Brazil since 2010.
- Teaching the MQP program in Medellin, Colombia.
- Assisted Dr. Bernard Shannon teaching MQP program at the IIMQ.
- Assisted Dr. Bernard Shannon teaching MQT program at the IIMQ.
- Assisted Dr. Bernard Shannon teaching the Doctorate of Medical Qigong
Program (DMQ) at the IIMQ.
- 2002, Volunteered in Guatemala in a project through GUAMAP, Guatemala
Acupuncture and Medical Aid Project, to teach acupuncture to indigenous people with no access to health care.
Going Beyond The Form, The use of Medical Qigong in treating disease. 2008 Florida State Oriental Medicine Association conference.
2023 one year coaching program with Think and Grow Rich Institute. 2023 Goldman and Sacks 10k Small Business professional program 2023 AIT- Acupuncture Injection Therapy. 2009 Doctorate in Medical Qigong, specializing in oncology, from the International Institute of Medical Qigong (IIMQ).
2006 Master in Medical Qigong from the IIMQ.
2005 Medical and Spiritual Healing, (4 year) Certification Program, from the Jaffe Institute. 2004 Medical Qigong Therapist from IIMQ 2003 Medical Qigong Practitioner from IIMQ
2001 Master of Acupuncture from Academy for Five Element Acupuncture (AFEA) in Florida.
2001 BA in business administration from Nova Southeastern University. 1997 Licentiate in Acupuncture from the Worsley Institute of Classical Acupuncture.
1992 Certificate of Massage Therapy from Massage School of Santa Monica.